Application Instructions Revisions:
To all persons interested in applying for a position in the Office of the Governor: Thank you for your interest in being considered for an appointment to a position in California State government.
- If you have submitted your application in a previous administration or were appointed under a previous administration and wish to reapply you must fill out the current application. We do not have access to applications from previous administrations.
- For individuals interested in interning with the Governor's office, please fill out the application accordingly. Please indicate that you are applying for an internship in the "positions sought" field.
- Please fill out all required fields. All fields are required unless marked as optional with an asterisk (*).
- You must click the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the application when you are finished. The application will not go into our system if you do not click submit.
- We require that you print, sign and mail or fax in the authorization form at the end of the application. Do not send in the entire application, only the signed authorization page is required.
- We also ask that you include a copy of your current resume along with the authorization page.
- We advise you keep a copy of all documents for your records.