Governor Brown Signs Legislation
SACRAMENTO - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 1623 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) - Family justice centers.
- AB 1810 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) - Deposits for keeping: abandoned animals.
- AB 1860 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) - Peace officers: basic training requirements.
- AB 2008 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) - Transit village plans: goods movement.
- AB 2112 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) - Forestry: timber operations.
- SB 833 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) - Jails: discharge of prisoners.
- SB 1045 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Medi-Cal Drug Treatment Program: group outpatient drug free services.
- SB 1167 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) - Vector control.
- SB 1306 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - Marriage.
- SB 1340 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) - Health care coverage: provider contracts.
- SB 1446 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - Health care coverage: small employer market.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov