Governor Brown Signs Legislation
SACRAMENTO - Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
- AB 129 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) - Lawful money.
- AB 2130 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) - Retail food safety.
- AB 2230 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) - Insurance: Workers' Comp Bond Fund: assessments.
- AB 2364 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) - State amphibian: California red-legged frog.
- AB 2403 by Assemblymember Anthony Rendon (D-Lakewood) - Local government: assessments, fees, and charges.
- AB 2751 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) - Retaliation.
- SB 827 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) - Local government: Los Angeles County: notice of recordation.
- SB 1025 by Senator Norma J. Torres (D-Pomona) - Department of the California Highway Patrol: Department of Human Resources.
- SB 1162 by Senator Tom Berryhill (R-Modesto) - Vessels: violations.
- SB 1181 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) - Finance lenders.
- SB 1229 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) - Week of the School Administrator.
- SB 1296 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - Juveniles: contemptuous habitual truants.
- SB 1304 by the Committee on Judiciary - Maintenance of the codes.
- SB 1360 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) - Compensation: rest or recovery periods.
- SB 1416 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) - Dentistry: fees.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.