Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 2114 by Assemblymember Cameron Smyth (R-Santa Clarita) – Swimming pool safety.
• AB 2245 by Assemblymember Cameron Smyth (R-Santa Clarita) – Environmental quality: California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: bicycle lanes.
• AB 2315 by Assemblymember William Monning (D-Santa Cruz) – Governor's appointments: Office of Patient Advocate.
• AB 2358 by Assemblymember Curt Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – State Capitol: Ronald Reagan statue. A signing message can be found here.
• AB 2519 by Assemblymember Bill Berryhill (R-Stockton) – Real estate appraisers: licensing.
• SB 804 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) – Health care districts: transfers of assets.
• SB 1275 by Senator Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) – Vacancies in office: special elections.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.