Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 511 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Aeronautics: meteorological towers.
• AB 523 by Assemblymember David Valadao (R-Hanford) – Ethanol: Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
• AB 843 by Assemblymember Charles Calderon (D-Whittier) – State Board of Equalization: nonmonetized bullion and numismatic coins: adjustment date.
• AB 1452 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Vehicles: child passenger restraints.
• AB 1459 by Assemblymember Alyson Huber (D-El Dorado Hills) – The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
• AB 1517 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-San Ramon) – Public contracts: information technology goods and services.
• AB 1540 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-San Ramon) – Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta: invasive weeds: South American spongeplant.
• AB 1600 by Assemblymember Norma Torres (D-Pamona) – Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority.
• AB 1620 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Hazardous waste: contained gaseous material.
• AB 1626 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Election materials: public examination: writ of mandate: elections official.
• AB 1705 by Assemblymember Jim Silva (R-Huntington Beach) – Pupil assessment: high school exit examination: eligible pupils with disabilities.
• AB 1718 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-South San Francisco) – Real estate broker licenses.
• AB 1867 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Health facilities: equipment standards.
• AB 1985 by Assemblymember Jim Silva (R-Huntington Beach) – Trusts and estates: construction of instruments.
• AB 2020 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Vehicles: driving under the influence: chemical tests.
• AB 2040 by Assemblymember Sandré Swanson (D-Oakland) – Prostitution: human trafficking: expungement.
• AB 2174 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Fertilizer: reduction of use.
• AB 2181 by Assemblymember Cathleen Galgiani (D-Tracy) – State government: prompt payment of claims.
• AB 2270 by Assemblymember Diane Harkey (R-Laguna Niguel) – Sales and use tax: use tax: administration.
• AB 2314 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) – Real property: blight.
• AB 2326 by Assemblymember Donald Wagner (R-Irvine) – Execution of documents.
• AB 2332 by Assemblymember William Monning (D-Carmel) – Income taxes: deductions: disaster losses: County of Santa Cruz.
• AB 2475 by the Committee on Veterans Affairs – Military service protections: real and personal property rights.
• AB 2548 by Assemblymember Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – California Veterans Board.
• AB 2620 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Tidelands and submerged lands: granted public trust lands.
• AB 2683 by the Committee on Judiciary – Probate matters: guardianships: estates.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.