Governor Brown Issues Legislative Update
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 1460 by Assemblymember Alyson Huber (D-El Dorado Hills) – California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
• AB 1595 by Assemblymember Paul Cook (R-Yucaipa) – Vehicles: recreational off-highway vehicles.
• AB 1793 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Public health: federal funding: public health emergencies.
• AB 1869 by Assemblymember John A. Perez (D-Los Angeles) – Office of Patient Advocate: federal veterans health benefits.
• AB 2111 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Vehicle registration: exemptions.
• AB 2146 by Assemblymember Paul Cook (R-Yucaipa) – Political Reform Act of 1974: local campaign reform: County of San Bernardino.
• AB 2657 by Assemblymember Charles Calderon (D-Whittier) – Electronic court reporting.
• AB 2660 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Santa Ana) – Vehicles: peace officer vehicles: window tinting or glazing.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.