Governor Brown Signs Legislation
SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 1519 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – County employee retirement boards.
• AB 1743 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Student athletes: scholarships.
• AB 2262 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Inglewood) – School districts: governing boards: notification: parent rights and responsibilities.
• SB 630 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-Santa Clara) – Hospitals: licensure.
• SB 1504 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – Claims and judgments against the state: interest.
• SB 1558 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) – Claims against the state: payment.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.